1 Morphett Street, Mount Barker, South Australia, 5251
(08) 8398 2244
Welcome to Kleemann Funerals in the Adelaide Hills. We are a family owned business that has been providing funeral care to South Australians for five generations. With over 150 years of experience in the funeral industry, we pride ourselves on providing our clients with a dignified and respectful service.
We understand that dealing with the loss of a loved one is one of the hardest times in your life. It is an emotional and traumatic time where you require guidance and complete care. The Kleemann Family and our professional staff have the knowledge and experience to guide you through the grieving process and assist with reducing your anxiety and stress. We can help you with all funeral arrangements and also provide our all-important aftercare service.
We strive to arrange a memorable and moving funeral service experience that befittingly pays respect to your loved one. Our services celebrate the life of your loved one and cater for individual needs and requests. For your convenience, funeral arrangements can be made in your own home or at our office. In the case of financial difficulty, we offer a no interest payment process, where you can pay the funeral expenses over a period of several months.
For your peace of mind, our professional staff is available all hours of the day and night, seven days a week. Allow us to guide you through the grieving process and support you in your time of need.
- At need; pre-arrange and pre-paid funeral services.
- Burial and cremation services including natural burials.
- We offer a full range of funerals from low cost to elaborate.
- Bereavement resources.
- Personal and professional attention to detail to reach your needs, whether religious, non-religious or culture requirements.
- Fully trained funeral consultants from the Kleemann family and staff.
- Up-to-date facilities to care for your loved one, along with funeral chapels and lounges for funeral services and refreshments.
- Up-to-date equipment and vehicles to care for your loved one, along with travelling to locations for church funeral services or other venues, including the availability of our horse drawn hearse.